Saturday, July 29, 2006

URBAN-ista

Will always be addicted to my weekly supplements - URBAN on thursday.

Just the week before, 20 Jul 2006, "T-EED OFF" features the trend in growing number of tshirt companies in Singapore. I didnt know Flesh Imp was as old as SIX years! Hahaha. No wonder it seems quite focused in this market. Am impressed by their tees but always feel like I could make them too , but a lousier quality lar (bleah :P). Wahahaha. And MeowMoo is so lucky lar. the founders are just like 19 year-olds only lar (Around my age!). Idiots. Start so early and earning so much le. Hahaha. Charge so much for one (one-colour print) tshirt sommore!


This issue is exciting!
27 July 2006 "UP MARKET". All about flea market in Singapore! Had always thot of selling my tees (if i successfully made them. Now busy with birthday presents, so will have to wait for new products. hahah) at flea markets - a stepping stone to promote my online blog shop if it's (again) successfully up. Below are a few quoted from the article:


MAAD (red dot design musuem)
*my first choice!
Every Sunday from 1100 to 1900.
crowds are mainly young artsy professionals and the stalls try to sell original products ( so I wont have to fight with 2nd hand tees (:! )

Lime Flea market (Opp YouthPark)
*my initial plan of starting up there
Every 2nd and 4th Sat of the month
Too bad there are qte alot who sells 2nd hand stuff.

Flea Day (undergrdmovement)
For fashionistas (sia!). Hahaha. Dont know how it's like.

Zouk Flea & Easy
Every 3 months on Sun afternoons. Next one in late Aug.
Again it's mostly 2nd hand clothes(think more ex ones. Wahahaha. Diff crowd mar.) Stated DIY crafts as well.

More news if I really gonna set up a stall kae. Remember to come and support can le. Hahaha.

In case you are curious why I only put up one flea market's picture, no bias here, just simply I couldnt find proper pictures for all others. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home