Saturday, July 15, 2006

First few tees (Part 1)

Alright, here are the first few tees which i started out with.

1st one is actually a polo tshirt which i helped to design for my ex-company, Braves, in my ex-unit, 40SAR. Unfortunately, I did not get a single tee as the OC placed the wrong order, thus lacking in number. Strange that I did not pursue this matter since the company t-shirt is actually designed by me! The high and mighty, simply irresistable, totally unimaginably gorgeous ME! Okay, I got carried away, but that was really kinda sad not to own a piece of tshirt I designed.

But I cant seem to find the soft copy of the designs. Guess I'll upload them the next time.
Links to the pictures at photobucket:-
Front
Back
They did not use this actually. Used some of the older simpler designs. Think the OC gave the wrong ones for printing. Haiz, so blur.

This one is the stripe tee. A relatively cheap striped tee which I bought from a HongKong franchise endorsed by Andy Lau. Got my inspiration from another tshirt which i chanced on at Bugis Junction but I thought it was rather overpriced. Also the first tee which I actually went into printing it myself. Went back to Secondary school and got some advice from Mr Richard Lim. And ever since has been printing quite a few pieces there. Thanks Mr Lim! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home