Monday, July 10, 2006

Getting Started

Finally, the first step in introducing my works, plans and processes of my tee designing and attempts to enter business with these designs. I know it's been really slow developing since initial ideas first generated like early this year, but nonetheless, still hope this thing can blossom and develop from here. Subsequently, photos of tees designed, promo photos/gimmicks, or just simply the designs will be put up for view. Just hoping it wont take very long to update this tee blog. Haha, since I havent been an avid blogger all these while, especially when spilling out secrets and providing with details of my daily life is not exactly my specialty or at least a habit. I'll feel very 'naked'. Not a great exhibitionist either. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home