Saturday, July 22, 2006

Easy Breezy?

Wow, I just clicked around and saw Venetia's friend having this blog selling accessories, ie necklaces, earrings, and it just looked so easy! She uploaded her pictures of the handmade accessories and tag on the price above it and literally just wait for business. And it seems like her blog was so hot that almost all, or maybe in fact all that I saw were all sold out! (Think she only did like one or two per accessory or something) It looks totally easy on her side. Was thinking back if this was how easy for my case, I'll be quite blessed. I cant possibly take orders for the tees and then only print after that right. And even if I had to print before hand, it'll be really expensive and not worth it to print in small quantities, like 20? She accepts cash only, so that's one good thing I can learn.. Hahaha. Con will be the tees wont be sold out of Singapore. But seriously, at this pace that I'm generating the designs , I'm really doubtful of my products and quality. It's hard to start up on one person only! Haiz..





Lost...? :P

2 Comments:

Blogger jinxp said...

Posted by dearest Lek. He sent me on MSN saying he cldnt comment. He's a non blogger. i just cant let this lengthy, straight-from-his-heart-message go to waste. So here it's:

"Hey Jin Ping, would like to leave a comment in ur blog but can't Haha, so do i get to wear ur limited edition T-shirt Hey I told you I like ur design on the "world w/o strangers" T-shirt..thot it was brilliant! And I do think u have some talent in designing ur T-shirts (I always admire and jealous of pple with a keen sense or art, design and creativity ) hey I'll be ur
first customer when u sell ur first T-shirt. U know the medic Jay He is very good in designing to and u know what he is studying at Parson's School of Design now When I knew he got in to that school, Iw as so shocked lah cos who knows u might see him as a judge in Project Runway in the new season!! So all the best in ur venture into the blogshop."

Thanks Lek! :)

11:59 PM  
Blogger jinxp said...

Hahaha. I feel like i so BHB. But that's really wat i needed. :P Some form of encouragements to perk me up.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home