Monday, July 23, 2007

NOISE

Visit NOISE Singapore!

I might have stop working with National Arts Council but their events are still very much interesting.
they are gonna be having this big launch at Heeren this coming Thu (26 Jul). too bad i had to go to my orientation camp this week. if you cant make it, at least check out their site for upcoming competitions, ranging from video on AIDS to graphic arts, and other exhilarating events.

*some inside notes, before they open it up on the site: there's this tshirt competition collaborated between Flesh Imp and NOISE. and selected designs will show up as Flesh Imp's anniversary limited edition tees to be sold in stores. how exciting is that? Flesh Imp should thank me for recommending them in my research for my manager in charge of NOISE. ha.

more information on the site after launch! do check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home