Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fatique

I'm so gonna suffer from fatique.

Still have not complete my video for the university entry requirement. it;s really frustrating when you thought you are gonna complete the whole editing and to find out that the files you have saved on the desktop are all deleted due to some formating. and you just feel helpless even though everyone else is there but there is not exactly one would be sitting down to help you through and through.

distractions. everyone is distracted. me included.

however found out that i have telepathy with Mr Richard Lim as well. lol. just when i nearly announced that i'd be giving up everything, even the hope of entering the course, he shook me out of this self-pitying delusion, sat with me thoughout the whole ordeal, even though i still have not complete it yet. at least someone was there to pick me up.

so dead now.
pushing the limits arent easy.
he said i should not be thinking like a "commoner".
still cant sleep well. guess there's comething seriously wrong with me.

brain dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home